We're excited to share what we've been working on within your October 2023 release that will be available Thursday, October 26th. Be sure to also check out important announcements and updates.
New features and enhancements:
- Centralized Leasing Binder .PDF brochure enhancement: The centralized leasing binder is now further enhanced to allow leasing agents to quickly generate and send a PDF brochure of a property to a prospect. Learn more.
- To Do Dashboard: Resident Follow-ups enhancement: A new workflow is being introduced that buckets follow-up tasks within the Resident dashboard allowing agents to intuitively view to-dos, be more efficient with their time and ensure residents are being taken care of. Learn more.
- Identity Verification report enhancements: Our latest ID verification reports now collect results of scans from more sources within Knock, including selfie-scan. These additional sources will provide greater insight into the risk exposure that exists across all properties with the Tours application. Learn more.
- Call Intelligence – Low value filter: We have created a back-end filter that will remove low value calls, improving and enhancing the accuracy of performance and call data. Learn more.
- Knock Data Cloud Institutional Manager support: Institutional owners can now provision managers to access specific properties they are managing versus the entire portfolio. Learn more.
- Enterprise Platform upgrade: We're upgrading our AI platform to provide an elevated prospect experience and streamline the leasing process with our new Enterprise AI Platform. Learn more.
- We’re continuing to upgrade our support resources by enabling access to RealPage’s new and modernized Customer Portal. On November 13th, this will be your new home for submitting cases and getting real-time visibility into your case activity. Register here.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest analytics enhancements and bug squashes included in the October release to ensure a smooth and optimized experience. Learn more.
- Leasing agents are now able to change the tour type of an appointment after booking.
- Leasing team call groups in the Voice App show whether the call group has browser calling enabled or disabled.
- Bulk email on the new Resident page has been updated so that the email counter shows the correct number of contacts.