We're excited to share what we've been working on within your September 2023 release that will be available Thursday, September 28th. Be sure to also check out important announcements and updates.
New features and enhancements:
- Field lock down for RealPage Onesite: Guest Card fields will appear locked within the guest card once a prospect has moved to applicant status for Onesite customers. These field locks improve data integrity by eliminating potential errors and streamline the prospect to applicant process. Learn more.
- Unified Quoting for RealPage Onesite: Customers using Onesite with RealPage unified quoting enabled can now generate and send quotes from multiple places within the Tours app. Agents can convert prospects to renters more efficiently by generating quotes on the spot from the Tours Guest Card, the Tours availability section, the Tours activity log and even the tour itself. Learn more.
- Result of Tour enhancements: Gain new data, insights, and several new tour metrics with our latest update to the Tour Engagement report including those related to the Result of Tour module of the Tours application. This data will show the Next Step or Loss Reason an agent provided at the end of a visit managed using the Tours application. Learn more.
- New Insights & Analytics user role: We have created a new role within the Insights & Analytics dashboard that allows users who only need direct access to view data across multiple properties to be provisioned with an “Analytics Role”. Learn more.
- The header for new prospect and resident pages is now sticky so that agents can keep track of active filters and categories.
- Show an invalid email message when updating an email address for a tour and the address is invalid.