We're excited to share what we've been working on within your August 2023 release that will be available Thursday, August 31st. Be sure to also check out important announcements and updates.
New features and enhancements:
- Demandx (Beta): Make better advertising, leasing, and pricing decisions using supply intelligence across the entire demand funnel with Demandx, a revolutionary new approach to Demand Operations. Learn more.
- Enhanced Engagement Score: Outcomes can no longer be manually changed from a completed call within Knock CRM. This improves agent measurement and performance for leasing teams. Learn more.
- Unified Login for iOS apps: RealPage customers that use Unified Login with manager access can now log into Knock CRM and Tours iOS apps using their RealPage login credentials. Unifying the login experience streamlines agent workflows enabling less switching between apps. Learn more.
- On September 6, 2023, Knock’s support ticketing system will migrate to RealPage’s support platform. This is an important step to delivering a streamlined customer support experience with a single repository of information. Once migrated, outstanding tickets will be closed and shown as unresolved in Knock’s support ticketing system. You’ll receive a communication from RealPage with details of the reopened ticket within RealPage’s support platform. For ticket related follow-up, please continue to email email@example.com, so the system automatically identifies the proper product and prioritizes your ticket accordingly. If you have any questions regarding the migration, please reach out to your customer success representative.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest analytics enhancements and bug squashes to ensure a smooth and optimized experience. Learn more.
- When a Lost prospect re-engages with an agent, the guestcard will automatically update to Open status.
- Agents can change the tour type after booking within the events section of the Guest Card.
- The new Residents page shows all residents by default as opposed to only showing residents with upcoming lease end dates.