Call Transcripts Details Page - Annotations
- How can I ensure that my customer service agents are meeting the specific needs of my customers during calls if I am unable to provide input into the evaluation process?
The report highlights the importance of displaying all identified utterances and labels in call transcripts. This information can help customer support agents evaluate their performance and improve interactions with customers, leading to better business outcomes.
Here's a quick peek! You'll be able to pick certain pills to search in the call transcript.
- A quick guide on the flow of Annotations, From the Call Intelligence page, will flow over to the Call Transcript page over to the guest card once you click the drill-down link.
Here's a breakdown of the checklist items,
Greeting: A greeting towards the prospect ''Thank you for calling 'Hunt Club', this is Mary speaking. How can I assist you today?''
Name: Receiving the prospect's name.
Preferences: What preferences does the prospect have, 1 bedroom? pets? budget? Lease Lenght?
Prospect Info: Gather detailed information, phone number, email, etc.
Prospect Interest: Have they expressed interest to move forward with your property?
Prospect Source: Which source did the prospect reach out from, and how did they hear about the property?
Followup: Was there a follow-up created?
Call Intelligence Report - Drill Down Links
- Are you looking for a way to evaluate the performance of your agents or properties but struggling to provide accurate documentation or support for your scores?
With the ability to drill down into individual calls, you can now evaluate agent or property performance with greater accuracy and confidence. You can use this information to identify areas where improvement is needed and to provide training material for performance conversations.
A couple of keynotes!
- These reports update every couple of hours, in line with the database refreshes.
- Annotations is located in the Call Transcripts report.
- Coming soon, Call Transcript Keyboard Search!
Article is closed for comments.